Cold Sores

If you see a watery bump on your nose, do not pop it. It is not what you think it is. Cold sores on your nose are inconvenient, and uncomfortable. But most of all, it screams at passers by “Look at me!”

What Causes a Cold Sore On Nose?

The occurrence of a cold sore on your nose also known as sun or fever blisters is the result of widespread herpes simplex virus that usually spreads to different parts of the face, particularly on the nose and mouth. Although there are two kinds of herpes simplex virus or HSV, namely HSV-1 and HSV-2, the HSV-1 is more commonly associated on the face.

Cold Sore Symptoms

Symptoms relating to cold sores on your nose include sore throat that prevents the person from swallowing normally, there are also symptoms of fever, fever-like flu’s, and blisters that start from tiny cracks on the skin. These blisters can also develop inside the mouth on the tongue and gums. Neck pains may also be experienced through this illness.

In order to avoid these common cases of cold sore on your nose, one must avoid sharing personal items such as toothbrush and face towels from other people. Avoid kissing people who have infections like these, and most importantly, avoid engaging in oral sex.

Recurring Cold Sores

Recurrences can also happen to patients having overcome this situation through extreme exposure to sunlight, too much use of cosmetics and cuts and lesions. But on a lighter note, cold sores on your nose can be diagnosed easily especially when the infection has just become active. Through certain therapies and medicine, this virus can easily be averted and stopped. The use of anti-viral treatments is one of the fastest ways of relief in dealing with this virus.

One can only imagine the impact of this herpes simplex virus, not just through medical state but also emotional as well. Through constant social interaction, one may be unable to function properly to its peers, resulting to insecurity and low self-esteem. It can also hamper one’s ability to interact with the opposite sex, creating a sense of failure that may lead to regret and uncertainty of oneself.

Through the proper practice of hygiene and self awareness, one can prevent having a cold sore on your nose. Doing daily regiments taking vitamins, baths and regular hand washing may slim down chances of attaining this kind of virus. To top it all, prevention is better than cure.

3 comments
  1. Unknown March 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM  

    Looking for a good site that is more interesting and knowledgeable? Here are some information that may useful for future reference. Visit our page @ www.gofastek.com.

    Sol

  2. Dr. Health Clinic May 23, 2018 at 2:13 AM  

    cool and very interesting blog. so informative.
    skin care clinic in Bangalore

  3. Jennifer K Robert July 9, 2021 at 6:44 PM  

    I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to give it a try i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .